Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...It's Always Tomorrow

I haven't posted about recipes in a while because...well let's face it...aside from being overwhelmed with work, I've also been lazy. Working at a school, especially at the end of the school year, is exhausting physically, emotionally, and psychologically. When I get home sometime between five and six in the evening, I continue working--cooking, cleaning, checking homework. By the time I serve myself my dinner, I'm so happy to eat that going back upstairs to get my camera doesn't seem that urgent. When I'm halfway through my plate, and feeling better, I remember the camera again... but at that point, it wouldn't be a pretty picture of the food on the plate anymore. So, I tell myself that I'll make sure to take a picture of my plate tomorrow.

Today, I'm going to take a picture of WHATEVER I eat for dinner, regardless of whether it's exciting or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment