Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reboot T2 Day 7-Snoozing

Today has been my worst day since I started juicing again. I am so tired I just feel like going to sleep. I got home by 5pm, and I've been keeping myself busy doing things in order to stay awake because I don't want to fall asleep and then wake up at 3 in the morning.

In all fairness, I didn't actually juice today. Coincidence? hmm...

I woke up late...one too many times hitting the snooze button can completely mess up my mornings...so instead of making a juice, I had a smoothie. It was also too late to make my lunch, so I packed the only two small apples that I had left. I planned on getting a salad somewhere.

I snacked on the apples, and I felt fine. But, of course, when it was lunch time, I realized I only had $5 in my purse, and since it's the day before payday, I couldn't use my bank card because there's no money in there anyway--so no salad for me! With some imaginative decision making, I was able to have a veggie sub on wheat bread from the Publix deli. The bread is NOT reboot friendly, but life happens...

When I got home I realized that I don't have enough produce left to make a juice for today, so I had another smoothie and an orange later on.

Today was not a healthy day...lesson learned...I need to plan my week better so that I can make it to the end of the week with enough produce...or I need to go to the grocery store mid week to stock up again.

Who knows, maybe I did notice, one of these days, that I needed more and then just got lazy about going to the store.

Who am I kidding...I can't stay awake any longer...I'm going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment